The Spokane Regional ESL Conference will again be awarding the following grants for our 2022 conference. If you are interested in sponsoring a grant, fully or partially, click HERE.
For 2022 we have increased our grant amounts from $400 to $500 per grant, and we have increased the number of grants awarded as funds are available.
Professional Development Grant (2-3 offered)
This grant is for $500. Its purpose is to assist with professional development. Individuals can apply to attend a conference, workshop or class related to the ESOL field, or administrators, leaders, or team members can apply for funding that helps their school or group meet professional development goals that benefit their students and programs.
Project Funding Grant (2-3 offered)
This grant is for $500. Its purpose is to encourage and benefit classroom/community projects that directly impact English language learning in our conference area (Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana).
- Application deadline: February 20, 2022 (10:00 p.m. PST)
- You must be registered for the 2022 conference and logged into your account to access the application form. If you are not sure if you are registered or not for the 2022 conference, click HERE to check. Enter your email to retrieve your password on the login page.
- No Spokane Regional ESL Conference Advisory Committee member or family member may apply.
- You may apply for either the Project Development or the Project Funding Grant, not both.
- Grant recipients must be in attendance at the conference. Winners will be announced during the end of conference Zoom session in the late afternoon. Applicants should be present at this virtual event. See schedule HERE.
- Previous winners of the Spokane Regional ESL Conference grants are not eligible.
- The Spokane Regional ESL Conference Advisory Committee reserves the right to give grants based on qualified applicants and on available funds.
- Applications will be accepted only via our online form below and NOT by email.
- Click the Apply link below to begin the grant application process. You must be registered for the 2022 conference to sign in. You will be asked to sign into your 2022 registration account and then you will be redirected to the grant submission form. If you don't know your password, you can easily retrieve it at the login screen.