The Spokane Regional ESL Conference provides K-12 clock hours via WAESOL.
# of Clock Hours Available: up to 6 total
During the Conference:
- 2/27 – Saturday Conference – up to 6 hours ($3/clock hour)
After the Conference:
- Log-in via the clock hour log-in on the conference platform.
- Track the sessions you attend.
Upon Receipt of Your Official Clock Hour Form:
- Go to the WAESOL website and click on the Clock Hour tab. Proceed to the 2021 Spokane Regional Conference link.
- Use the access code received via email following the conference to access the payment and registration system.
- Fill out the online form and submit.
- Pay online for the number of clock hours you are requesting.
- WAESOL will verify attendance through the daily sign-in.
- Once verified, an official signed clock hour form will be emailed to you.
- Sign and date the form.
- Make a copy to retain for your records.
- Forward the form to your district HR department according to their procedures. Procedures vary from district to district, so please check with your district regarding their specific process.