The Spokane Regional ESL Conference sponsors the following grants. If you are interested in sponsoring a grant, fully or partially, click HERE.
Professional Development Grant (1-2 offered)
This grant is for $400. Its purpose is to assist with professional development. The recipient can use this grant to attend a conference, workshop or class related to the ESOL field.
Project Funding Grant (1-2 offered)
This grant is for $400. Its purpose is to encourage and benefit classroom/community projects that directly impact English language learning in our conference area (Washington, Idaho, Montana).
- Application deadline: February 22, 2020 (10:00 p.m. PST)
- You must be registered for the 2020 conference and logged into your account to access the application form. If you are not sure if you are registered or not for the 2020 conference, click HERE to check. Enter your email to retrieve your password on the login page.
- No Spokane Regional ESL Conference Advisory Committee member or family member may apply.
- You may apply for ONLY one grant, not both.
- Grant recipients must be in attendance at the conference. Winners will be announced at noon during the Networking with Colleagues hour at 4 p.m. in Commons.
- Previous winners of the Spokane Regional ESL Conference grants are not eligible.
- The Spokane Regional ESL Conference Advisory Committee reserves the right to give grants based on qualified applicants and on available funds.
- Applications will be accepted only via our online form below and NOT by email.
- Click the Apply link below to begin the grant application process. You must be registered for the 2019 conference to sign in. You will be asked to sign into your 2020 registration account and then you will be redirected to the grant submission form.. If you don't know your password, you can easily retrieve it at the login screen.